The Dearborn Racquet & Health Club
The Dearborn Racquet & Health Club is one of the top fitness centers in Detroit, Michigan. It is located at 2727 S Gulley Rd, Dearborn, MI 48124. It was founded in the year 1974.
Since its inception, the Dearborn Racquet & Health Club has been helping individuals and families throughout the area discover the many benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle. They deliver exceptional service and value to their Members and their Guests, and are dedicated to inspiring and motivating them in a family-oriented fitness environment.
At the Dearborn Racquet & Health Club, you’ll enjoy state-of-the art facilities and equipment such as:
- Five Indoor Tennis Courts plus USTA Programming
- Four Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 17,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center with High-Line Equipment
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Spa
- Two Group Fitness Studios
- Indoor Track
- Spin/Indoor Cycling Studio
- Indoor Golf Training Center
- Locker Rooms with Steam and Dry Sauna
- Kid’s Playroom With Supervised Childcare
- Tanning Salon
- Hair Salon
- ADA Accessible and so much more!
The Dearborn Racquet & Health Club also have certified trainers that will take your fitness personally. Their team of fitness experts are:
- Denise Dobert
- Linda Foess
- Mike Macpherson
- Yassmin Mahfouz
- Alexia Palka
- John Treanor
Laura M from Olympia confirms that this team are Super-friendly. She further reported that they have excellent equipment, great locker rooms, and a stellar selection of classes and training.
You can get in touch with The Dearborn Racquet & Health Club on (313) 562-1296, or just visit their business website at www.thedrhc.com to learn more about them.