10 Top Fitness Centres In Omaha, Nebraska
- The JCC Fitness Centre
One of the top fitness clubs in Omaha, Nebraska, the JCC fitness Omaha specializes in fitness & Instruction service as well as child and day care service. It is located at 333 S 132nd St Omaha, NE 68154 and established in 1925.
The Jewish Community centre, JCC has been an integral part of the Omaha community for over 9 decades. With an outstanding record of offering quality service to members, they are one of the top fitness facilities in Omaha. They offer services that suits kids ranging from 6 weeks old to the aged as old as 90 years still interested in keeping fit and staying healthy. They boast of offering the most challenging workout programs to members that are handled by well-equipped and dedicated staffs who have been adequately trained with years of experience.
Membership at the JCC will give members access to:
- Olympic size outdoor pool with 50 meter lap lanes and indoor pool with 25 meter lap lanes
- Free group exercise and yoga classes
- Free fitness assessment every 6 months
- Free childcare while you workout
- Free towel service for the fitness center, locker rooms and pools
- A 25,000 sq. ft. child development center
- Youth lounge with before & after school care
- Summer camp programs
- Outdoor basketball and tennis courts with lighting
- Soccer fields, baseball field and sand volleyball court
- 1/4 mile outdoor walking trail and 4 lane indoor walking/running track
They boast of offering all necessary assistance to members that have helped them accomplish their fitness goals over the years and is still helping them. At the Jewish Community Centre, members will have access to the most recent trend in exercise that is originally utilized by Navy Seals, as well as body-weight training guaranteed to help in building strength, balance, flexibility, core and joint stability. With the variety of workout activities offered at the JCC, members are assured of the availability of all necessary resources and training needed to make the fitness goal a reality. Some of the classes/services offered are:
- Fit & Sit is quality childcare service available to JCC Members
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Expresso Bikes, a form of cardio equipment.
- Massage with licensed massage therapist
- Cardio Pump,
- Circuit & Strength,
- Interval Workouts,
- Mat Pilates, ,
- Strength on Step,
- Total Body Conditioning,
- Water Fitness and more
Besides workout service, they also offer nutrition counseling sessions. This will guarantee optimum fitness level for members.
A couple of users experience gathered by this Nebraska fitness club review established some claims made by the JCC. Sandy L. From Omaha, NE expressed satisfaction with the customer services and the classes offered at the centre. She affirmed that the class was fun-filled and her daughter enjoyed the sections as well. Patricia M. From Omaha, NE reported that they have a clean and spacious facility with friendly staffs. She is pleased with the programs offered and the childcare support as well.
Phone number (402) 334-6426
Business website: www.jccomaha.org