The Red Wine Diet Program Review-Does It Work?
So, friend, how is your weight loss struggle going? Are you sick of working out in vain? Have you resigned to living with excess fats and stubborn weights in your body all your life? Maybe people often tell you to be happy with the way you are, but somehow, you cannot get rid of the feeling of wanting to look great. Are you willing to make few changes in your diets with red wine? Or do you want to continue getting stomped by magical diet pills and weight loss programs that are full of disappointments? I guess you are probably thinking that it all depend on the effectiveness of the red wine diet program, that’s what I thought too. I bet you have seen the pictures of those men and women over age 40, 50 or even in their 70’s with incredible physiques and zero body fat, and you get jealous of them, but you and I know you may not be able to put in all the time and effort they did to achieve that.
Maybe you are not even looking to get ripped or you do not have the illusion of becoming a fitness model. You may not even be looking to train for a bodybuilding competition but all you just want to do is keep off all those body fat and feel better about yourself. Maybe you just want to feel better, move netter, maintain a clear mind and have enough energy throughout the day so that you can still be able to enjoy life with your family and your friends at the end of the day as your stress level is kept in check as well. All these were the hope of Art McDermott, which according to him, he was later able to achieve and he is now sharing the secret in his diet guide.
Today’s review is on the Red Wine Diet program by Art McDermott. The author believes there is a way in which you can lose weight as all you have to do is consume red wine. But does it really work? Is it legit or just one of the other weight loss guides that are scam and seek to victimize desperate people? I will really like to help you answer all these questions and more on this review and also help you make an informed decision on whether this guide is the right one for you or not.
About The Author
The Red Wine Diet was created by a 54 years old Art McDermott in conjunction with his trusted friend from high school-Jeff Slavin (wine expert) with over 20 years experience in the industry. Art McDermott is a certified strength coach, trainer and nutritionist who has been practising for 30 years now. Art McDermott believes this particular diet has a “fun approach to weight loss”. This is because you do not have to follow any harsh or strict method of shedding weight. With the Red Wine Diet program, you will have fun and lose weight at the same time.
The Red Wine Diet is a guide designed for people who desire to get rid of excess weight gains and feel better about their body without giving up wine. This is a program for people that want to eat their cake and still have it. All you have to do is enjoy wine in a right combination with your meals and shed tons of extra pounds in the process.
Want To Learn More?
According to Art, and which is a fact, “all the methods used to process our food today are designed for the convenience of the food manufacturers, not for our health”. You can continue to believe that all those food that are displayed on the shelves in the stores and aimed at helping you to live a long life. Process foods have been proven to contribute to the development of different diseases like stroke, heart attack and becoming obese.
You also can join some of the folks out there who are ‘having it all’ and have developed a better mental clarity. They have been able to learn to make smart choices by following a simple plan and by so doing have lost tons of weight. They have also been able learn the skills to enjoy life and live longer too. According to art and what i have come to understand for some times now, “excess stress causes weight gain”.
Art also believes that, contrary to what you have been told by your personal trainer, you do not have to give up alcohol in order to lose weight. So you can still take your red wine and lose weight. According to Art McDermott, so many people that he has worked with have been able to enjoy their red wine and stay fit. They have also been able to manage their body weight and drop fats in the process. The guide is different from most of the traditional weight loss programs that are only not a lot of fun but also demanding, stressful and involves lots of dos and don’ts. Art McDermott believes “this is NOT how proper weight loss is done.
The Red Wine Diet Program is a really educative program that also serves as an eye-opener to some things about diets in generally and eating. The program reveals some addictive foods that you need to avoid, just because they are addictive for no reason. You will also learn how to overcome the obstacles that are obstructing you from getting your desired body shape. The program also helps you to create a positive and winning mindset by giving details on the lifestyle changes, which you need to make in order to help you achieve a better life-better than you have ever imagined!
- The REAL health benefits of wine.
In the Red Wine Diet Program, you will learn all about the chemicals that are contained in the red wine and the lower-stress lifestyle that goes with it. You will also learn about a particular chemical known as ‘resveratrol’, which serves as a powerful anti-oxidant and can go a long way in increasing your life span and this is what Art McDermott and his ‘wine expert’ Jeff Slavin has thoroughly explained for you in this guide
- Meal plans based upon REAL food.
The Red Wine Diet guide reveals how the intake of a higher protein can really give your own body the ability to burn fat. With this program, you will learn how removing processed grains from your meals can keep your insulin levels in proper check, and turn off your body mechanism that makes it store fat. Red Wine Diet Program also exposed how some of the so called “healthy” diary products are responsible for slowing down your progress when attempting to get rid of excess body fat.
- The Basics of Red and White wines.
Even though there are endless varieties of wine and writing or about them could become complex and complicated as it gets out of hand, but Jeff, the co-author of the Red Wine Diet, designed this book in a way that everybody can appreciate. He properly explained in details the specifics of wine and how, when combined with food, it makes it taste so much better. It is like adding the best spice to your meal in order to enhance the flavour.
- Food pairings that go best with what wine.
The Red Wine Diet guide explains in details and in an easy to understand way on how to pair food and wine for the best use. With the use of Jeff’s “wine primer” and allowing it to guide you, you can be sure to have your knowledge about wine generally broadened and strategically make use of it as you experiment food and wine combinations yourself.
- RIGHT WAY to approach making changes to lifelong habits
In the Red Wine Diet Program, best way to make lasting changes is properly explained in detail. In fact this is one of the primary themes of The Red Wine Diet – “solutions you can live with”.
- ‘9 Rules For A Long Life’
Any easy and lasting term solution must have the ability to provide one thing and that includes revealing how to live a healthy and long life. That is why the Red Wine Diet Program consist of Art’s own version of some “rules to live longer by”. This includes Art McDermott personal research and experience of many years, which I know that you cannot remain the same after going through them.
- Not Expensive: The Red Wine Diet is offered for only $14.95. I believe it is nothing compared to expensive pills and other methods of losing fat that will eventually make the fat to creep back later wit other side effects.
- Money Back Guarantee: So what if you get this program and realized it is not what you expected or the approach is not the best? Art McDermott said you can keep the book and the bonuses that come with it for 60 Days, which is a long time enough for you to try out all the recipes, apply the recommendation and see some changes. So in case that does not happen, all you have to do is drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and your money will be refunded.
- Proven To Work: Art McDermott has done a really good job in test and research. So, the red wine has a proven record of shedding some extra pounds.
- Good News For Wine Lovers: This program really provides a great option for people that do not fancy alcohol. You do not have to give up drinking wine, especially for people that enjoys it, all you just have to do from now on, is regulate its intake.
- Not Physically Demanding: The Red Wine Diet does not involve any intense exercise or going to gym, so it is not as demanding as any other weight loss plan that will require you to strain your muscle. Also, all the recommended meals in this program come with their recipes, so you do not have to guess what and when to eat.
- You Can Share: You will not be the only one to benefit from Art McDermott program if you get it. The knowledge that you will acquire from the program can be made use of by you for the rest of your life and you can also help your relatives and friend with it or any other person that is interested to lose weight taking wine.
- Easy-To-Follow: The Red Wine Diet program is really easy to follow. The guide is written in plain English and consists of a simple set of guidelines. Once you have downloaded the eBook, all you have to do is read the entire manual from the beginning to the end, after which you can then take action and start your own journey to a new life. The guide consists of step-by-step instructions and presented in a logically organised format that even a layperson will enjoy reading.
Disadvantages Of The Red Wine Diet Guide
- Persistence and Patience: The major disadvantage of The Red Wine Diet is that it does not work magically and so does not a person’s weight instantly. You will need commitment and effort on your part for you to be able to get the best result possible from this guide.
- Digital Format Only: The guide is not available in stores but only online, so you will need a good internet connection in order to be able to access this program, and people that do not fancy digital products might find it hard to benefit from Art’s program
If you are really determined about getting rid of those excess fat gains in your body, then I do not think you would see the disadvantages of the Red Wine Diet program as a barrier. Persistence and patience are important in getting things done in the right and desired way. Red wine isn’t something you should feel guilty drinking it. Do not forget this; you have nothing to lose, except for the unwanted fat in your body.
Lose Fat and enjoy your life.