10 Best Fitness Centres In Scottdale, AZ
Maximum Fitness Gym began operating in 2002 with a mission to provide Scottsdale residents with a gym focused on health, fitness, athletic training and well-being for everyone.
Maximum Fitness prides itself in getting to know its members, their staff and professional personal trainers encourage an atmosphere where members feel supported in accomplishing their fitness goal.
They also offer;
• The largest selection of free weights of any gym in the area
• Extensive selection of cardio equipment and abdominal equipment
• Huge selection of resistance and free weight machines
• A boxing studio unlike any other gym in the area
• The best selection of independent personal trainers in Arizona
• Easy freeway access location – just off the 101 and Bell
• Great and plentiful parking
• Flexible hours – which is always open from 4:30 AM – 9:00 PM Mon-Thurs, 4:30 AM – 8:00 PM Fri, 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM Sat-Sun – we’re open 7 days a week.
They have some of the best and most successful trainers in the business and are great professional, they also provide space for independent trainers looking to train their own clients, they currently have over 30 personal trainers helping different people to reach their personal fitness objectives.spme of their personal trainers are; Ramsey Bergeron, Cj Feller, Adam Porter, Danielle Bejarano, Adam Livingston.
Eric P from Phoenix said it is by far the cleanest facility he has seen in a long while, he also noticed that the staffs are always on top fo their jobs and always cleaning from time to time which is worth the pay they get.
Maximum fitness is located in 8551 E Anderson Dr Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 and can also be looked up at www.maxfitgym.com to view their variety of interesting trainers.