3. Foxy’s Fitness Centers
Foxy’s Fitness Centres is located in 4343 Rhoda Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816.
With more than 51 years of experience, they understand what it takes to help you develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle. They use a holistic approach, focusing on your complete self, since working out is just part of a proper health. Their experts are also here to help develop proper nutrition habits, strengthen your endurance, and break down the roadblocks that may be preventing you from reaching your best self.
Their watchword is that strong is beautiful. They encourage frequent lifting so that no one can mistake you for weak. In addition, they also support cardio workouts, but they recognize that this needs to be coupled with intensity for it to be effective.
At Foxy’s Fitness Center, they affect lives positively via the following ways:
- Next Step Program: This program is designed for those who need a coach, but are not ready to commit a full year. Their challenging fitness program can help you maintain your health.
- Personal Training: Their personal trainers offer comprehensive fitness evaluations to assess your imbalances and functional deficiencies. They used this to design a fitness program for you.
- Summer Camp: They offer kid’s camps during the summer that include fitness classes, arts and crafts, and field trips. You can reserve a week or sign up for the whole summer.
- Nutrition: Their team can make small adjustments to your diet to help maintain your weight. They track your intake of calories so you know where you stand.
What makes them different
- Over 53 Years of Experience
- Family Owned & Operated for 3 Generations
- Classes for All Fitness Levels Available
- Located at 2 Convenient Locations
- Free 3 Day Passes Available
Having joined Foxy as one of the first gyms since he moved to Baton Rouge 10 years ago, Joanna A. from Baton Rouge, LA said they have great classes, and great staff. The staffs have been there for years, they are very courteous and involved in helping reach fitness goals.
The gym can use a major upgrade! Some of the equipment is very old an out of date, but other than that. The gym gets the job done.
You can reach Foxy’s Fitness centre on their Phone number (225) 293-9301, or visit their business website at www.foxysfitnesscenters.com
It’s great to find sooenme so on the ball